About Me

My photo
The Slopers Den, NYC, United States
Giving you a in depth glance of me.

Monday, May 4, 2009

This weather

Ive always been one who for the most part keeps things to her self and doesnt worry about shit because personally ive known that to every problem there is a solution. And of course you have individuals who have to be all up in the goods because they feel their opinion counts which in reality it doesnt because one has one life to live and one has to make choices whether they are good or bad. each of us goes through some storm in our lives and some may suffer defeat and others just give up. The essence of the creative life however is to persevere in the face of defeat and to follow the rainbow within your heart. Some thing ive come to learn as a buddhist. Indulgence and indolence are not creative, complaints and evasions are cowardly and they corrupt lifes natural tendency towards creation. The individual who gives up the fight for the creativeness is headed ultimately for the hell that destroys all life. At first i didnt understand what all that meant but as my faith and study grew I now know what it means. One has to do something and start something as one makes consistent efforts one begins to see the goals come into focus and then one discovers their mission. 

I have to say this much its been 4 yrs and No amount of test can make me think twice about my practice and what it means to me. 

Side note::::::::::::::} One thing Ive come to realize people need to stop trying to imitate or look up to others and seriously find their own strength, all this envious and jealousy doesnt get anyone anywhere first of all and secondly like I have always stated one can obtain the same lifestyle if they work hard for it meaning making sacrifies, Ive been making these sacrificies since 14 years old. People always envied me over stupid shit that to me isnt important, what is important to me is my relationship with my son. When one has a strong bond with family usually the family becomes prosperous and that is true in this case. All these material wealth that I have accumulated through out my lifetime are just unimportant but to some its means more to them than a family and that is the reason why some worldly people never become happy, As long as they even have those traits they will never achieve their goals. Some may disagree with this and their entitled to.  

I cant believe I graduate next year and head on to med school wowwwwwwwwwwww
mookie will be in his second year and hopefully hell be driving his uncles car.  It seems like yesterday he was in my arms, and today he carries me wow, I never forget when i swore that he will never miss anything, and so far ive given him the best life a mother can give their child, I love my child and he loves me back our relationship is so tight NO one can come between us, and this summer if he does great on his exams i will surprise him with a trip to Europe so we can see our friend/partner.  And when he comes home today his mouth will drop when he hears mommy is now mirokos partner hell be happy :)

Cant wait till june I have so much activities going on it aint even funny between the yoga conferences, the girls night out, the morning salutation and kosen rufu ill be worn out not to mention, the preps and the business......

anyway im off Ill be back in a couple of days 

No comments:

Post a Comment