About Me

My photo
The Slopers Den, NYC, United States
Giving you a in depth glance of me.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Watching american idol

Im here watching american idol and i swear paula is lip synching because the cameras werent doing their usual close up and aside from she was great. 2 kudos now no doubt i will be nice because all i will say is that their played the fucked out. I know the recession is here but shit, please dont go on tour.......
My son is telling me he wants to celebrate his bday a day early with his friends instead of having a home BBQ he wants to go to his favorite sushi restaurant and go to the movies. I have a surprise for him aside from wat he was given already. He wants to do something for me but i told him someone has taken care of that. NO they didnt get rid of my lil kelly clarkson look alike NOW IM MAD SHE NEEDED TO STAY they should of gotten of that chris or that gay lost jonas brother aside from that im not watching idol at this point....lil kims new song needs work because tpain is doing more vocals than her and the video sucks, kim has better taste wth happen she better get the best producers, love the chix no doubt ...
in other news Maddoff is a whore cheating on his wife no surprise this is ongoing cycle as women age they let themselves go or dont have the energy or dont seduce theyre man that another female takes over sad but true........
more rain dammmmmmmm
I want a doggie ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
okay im off

No comments:

Post a Comment